Conversations for the Workplace
Communication in the workplace is the cornerstone of a positive work environment.
‘Conversations: an inspirational game’ is a cooperative, interactive tool designed to enhance relationships through better communication in the workplace. This exciting ‘workshop in a box’ is an excellent team building process that supports the professional development of all those who choose to play.
The game is proven to have a positive impact on the culture of the workplace by promoting conversations that matter between all participants. There are two unique ways your workplace can benefit from ‘Conversations’.
1. A professional development program on Communicating in the Workplace using ‘Conversations’ as the foundation to improve open listening, effective communication and genuine dialogue within the team.
2. You can distribute ‘Conversations’ to all employees as a resource to provide ongoing development and create a real change in the way each person communicates at work and home.
What a wonderful way to create real communications in the workplace.
How will your workplace benefit?
- Improved listening skills to ascertain your clients needs
- Respectful communication between all staff members
- Create a positive change with focused communication
- Utlilise the skills and knowledge of all people involved in the workplace
- Balance the pressures between work and home.
- Create a positive change in the culture and ethos of your workplace
This is not a “quick fix” rather than an ongoing process. As such the Conversations Corporate package can include facilitation training for staff so the game can become part of your overall strategy on communication within and across depatmental groups.
About the Creator of Conversations
Barry Auchettl M.Ed. B.Bus. developed ‘Conversations’ as a result of the need now, more than ever, to really start to develop stronger relationships and real communication with each other. He has over thirty years corporate, educational and business experience and has developed numerous programs for helping people to reach their full potential.
John Thomas, Manager, Ballarat Business Centre, Australia
I work with Learning Annex and am their Calgary representative as well a new larger company that is in Canada called the Power Within. They are the people that brought Pres. Bill Clinton to Canada to speak last fall. We have an author speaking at least once a month. Barry is one of the best speakers we have enjoyed at our service. His average guy attitude put everyone at ease and he helped us go through a little exercise in our service that had everyone talking about how much they enjoyed it. As people talked from there hearts and we got to connect with each other on a deeper level.
Sheryl Guillaume, Evolving Doors Productions, Canada